Martin Brewer is the only son of Marine, Bill Brewer. His mother died when he was young and he lived with his Aunt Betsy until he was 16. During his sophomore year in high school the Brewers moved to Glen Oak, California. Martin literally walked into the Camden's life by chance. He followed Ruthie Camden and her boyfriend Peter to the Camden house and everyone assumed that he was a friend of Simon's, except Simon who thought he was there to see his dad. While Martin's aunt, an aspiring fashion designer, wanted the two of them to move to New York, Reverend Camden managed to convince her to let Martin stay with them so as not to uproot him again.
Martin's favorite sport is baseball and has been scouted by both colleges and professional baseball teams. One team even offered him a contact during his sophomore year in high school (which he eventually turned down to complete his education). Martin lived with the Camdens for two years before his father's tour in Iraq finally ended and he returned home. Martin graduated early and with the assistance of Reverend Camden and his high school baseball coach started college a semester early.
- Bill Brewer (Father)
- Mrs. Brewer (Mother : deceased)
Aunt & UncleEdit
- Betsy Brewer (Aunt)
Aaron Jameson Brewer (son with Sandy)
- Cecilla Smith (Girlfriend: 2003-2004)
- Sandy Jameson (Mother of his son)
- Zoey (Girlfriend: 2004-2005)
- Meredith Davis (Girlfriend: 2005)
- Jane (2007)
- Ruthie Camden (They were never married contrary to what the other person said. She would have been to young in to get married. She would have been either 16 or 17 in 2007.) She get marrid in 2010 when she vas 21 according to https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7799577/1/I-Never-Forgot-You.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|