Drunk Like Me is the 2nd episode of the 3rd season of "7th Heaven" which aired on October 28, 1998.
Annie and the girls are fixing up an old car for Matt as his college present for him as he moves into a fraternity house. Simon is having a hard time living around the girls when fixing up the old car and needs to be around some male energy, especially after hearing from his mom that two more girls maybe on the way when she predicts the twins' sex. Meanwhile, a new woman at the church flirts with Eric. Lastly, Matt's friend almost dies after drinking too much for an initiation at a fraternity party and Matt quickly takes him to the hospital.
- Ruthie: I'm not as cute as I used to be. Now, I'm downright pretty. See? Before you know it, I'll be taking your boyfriends just like Lucy did last week.
- Mary: Ok. Time to go.
- Mary: How are we supposed to hide this from Matt?
- Annie: I thought I would disconnect a wire and we'll tell Matt that the garage door is broken and that I'm waiting for that part.
- Ruthie: You're going to lie?
- Annie: Fib. It's different. We'll talk.
- Ruthie: Looking forward to it.
- Annie: You and Simon need some guy stuff to do together. I don't want him to feel left out.
- Eric: No, being left out is Lucy's job.