- Charlie Rivera is married to Anna Garica
- Aaron Brewer is married to Savannah Kinkirk
- Virgil Ochoa is dating Emma Rivera
- Nolan Huston is dating Alice Rivera
- Daniel Camden is endgaged to Cindy Baldwin
- Michael Camden is dating Becky King
- Owen Johansen is dating Olivia Kinkirk
- Randy Rivera is dating Zoey West
- Steph Hampton is dating Kayla Palmer
- Eddie Clark is dating Victoria Kinkirk
- Ian Brewer is dating Rebcca Camden
- Thomas Camden is dating Destiney Hamilton
- Gavin Camden is dating Chelsea Searles
- Noah Kinkirk was in a love triangle with his ex Holly Doyle and his best friend Justin Miler and now date Rachel Hampton
- Justin Miler is dating Holly Doyle
- Trevor Plamer is dating Catlin West
- Matt -(53)
- Mary- (51)
- Lucy- (50)
- Simon -(47)
- Ruthie -(42)
- Sam -(34)
- David -(34)
- Jessica Harper Fransworth (30)- born April 5, 2003
- Trevor Kenneth Fransworth(28)- born January 4, 2005
- Daniel Richard Camden (26)-born August 15, 2006
- Michael Eric Camden (26) -born August 15, 2006
- Rebecca Anne Camden (23)- born November 23, 2009
- Laura Ruthie Camden (21)- born July 5,2011
Jobs: Matt-obgyn, Shana - Pediatrician
Notes:Daniel is the older twin. They Live in Glen Oak. Matt is a widow. Shana is divorce. Jessica and Trevor are Shana's kids. Daniel. Michael, Rebecca, and Laura are Matt's kids. Sarah die in 2014. Shana divorce in 2012.
Pets: Chase-huskey, Tiger- tabby
- Charles "Charlie" Miguel Rivera (29)- born May 17, 2004
- Catherine Sonia Rivera (26) -born July 9, 200…
Read more >
Imagine a 7th Heaven movie 2017...
Would they all come back?
Would Stephen just come back as if nothing had happened or would he be recasted or written out?
Would Happy still be alive as a world record dog?
Would Ruthie still be portrayed as somewhat sexual?
Would any child-now-adult buck the trends and be normal?
The cast is certainly close enough, in big enough numbers, to do a movie!Read more >
Whose idea was to do the right thing by sending Mary away to Buffalo to live with her grandparents, The Colonel and Grandma Ruth for her own good during season five since the episode, "Bye"? I don't think it was the right thing to do. They could have just kept her at home in Glenoak, to help her with her problems, give her help and advice from professional expert doctors, and give her job training and placement as the only way to help her make the money to pay back her brothers as well as her bills and debts. And needless to say, they could have continued to keep away from Frankie and Johnny instead of lifting the ban on her seeing them again.Read more >
Any one know who the admin is?
Read more >
This wiki is pretty small and I think I could contribute better if I have more abilities on this wiki